Sunday 19 December 2010

Bahrain Blues

My bum feels a lot better now so thanks for all the sympathy.

I was just searching through some of my photos from our holiday and came across some from our 3 day journey home which I thought might be a fitting conclusion to our trip. Starting with one of our free meals at the hotel we started in at Calengute where Claire celebrated with a rare bottle of wine. In the shot from the plane if you zoom in you can just see the palm whilst we were flying over Dubai to Bahrain in the first leg of our trip back. Most of the next ones were taken at the airport where eventually we were shipped into a hotel for a few hours before spending another 6 hours back at the airport again. Unfortunately I didn’t get any of our train and taxi when we arrived back to England; I was too knackered to think of it. The snow has come thick and fast and trapped both our girls but that’s another story that I leave for Claire to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment