Tuesday 9 November 2010

Nostalgia

This is a very short blog to show some of my old photo’s that I got down from the attic recently. As I said, I couldn’t get either printer to work in scan mode so I had to photograph them again and they have all come out rather blurred. Anyway it’s still possible to see that I haven’t always been fat and looking back at these will probably encourage me to do something about it; especially in my condition. You will probably also notice that travel has always been one of my financial priorities. We are very busy at the moment, getting ready for our off on Thursday morning at 7am; as usual we have lots of last minute problems to solve and we don’t want to be going away with a cloud around our heads. Like the cloud I had around my head on Sunday following the Robb’s party. As you get older the hangovers get worse and the less it becomes worth it but everyone needs a blast every now and then. What a great party, did you watch the Winky Woo video on http://deskarati.com/ ?

No comments:

Post a Comment